Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Middletown, RI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My color inspiration came from a painting that I have from a good friend Shannon McIntyre. The movement of the paint and bright vibrant colors make me smile and I wanted to have that feeling in my living room. I also love the gold foil accents and had those metallic touches all around the room.
- Colors used in my room
- Orange, Surf Blue, Decorator white, wrought iron grey
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid, and try what you like. Getting inspiration from the things that you love is the best road map for any color jumping point.
- Rustic Surf
See all entries