Name: Jack (one month)
Location: Baltimore, MD
When designing this nursery for our first baby, my husband and I agreed that we wanted it to be a happy space that would be stimulating for our son, grow with him, and be a room in which we could spend hours playing with him. Inspired by Sycamore Street Press letter press prints (there are a total of seven in the nursery), we chose bright primary colors, like blue and green, anchored by more substantial grey pieces like our Oeuf crib and CB2 Hopscotch rug and knitted pouf.
We love animals and so we included them everywhere, from the felt busts to the dachshund floor lamp, Dwell fabric book slings, and an adorable monogrammed ceramic pig speaker from West Elm. The result is a colorful, merry menagerie that has been my SECOND labor of love over the past nine months.
• Sparrow Crib from Oeuf
• Cloud Mobile from Gosh and Golly on Etsy
• Crib sheet and skirt from DwellStudio
• Letterpress Subliminal Baby Prints from Sycamore Street Press
• CB2 Wire Cube Wall Shelf
• Hopscotch Rug from CB2
• Felt Menagerie Animal Heads
• Serena & Lilly Sausalito Moses Basket
• CB2 Knitted pouf
• CB2 monkey pillow
• Eames-style rocker from Trohv in Baltimore
• Offi Dachschund Floor Lamp
• West Elm monogrammed ceramic pig speaker
• Focal wall color - Sherwin-Williams Cooled Blue
Thanks, Kristy! Well done!
(Images: Kristy P.)