Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Olympia, WA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I can handle a large dose of color early in the morning, in fact I need it! We are also renters so I chose to only do one wall of such a saturated color even though I would have enjoyed an entirely turquoise room. I love Bohemian and vintage styles that use color and interesting pieces. Incorporating vintage along with items passed down from family makes this room a nostalgic place to be. Nothing in this room would be here if I didn't love it!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Go with your gut! This is YOUR bedroom. It doesn't get much more personal in styling than that. I surrounded myself with things that I love and created something unique and true to myself. To keep it organized, I do not bring anything in here that does not serve a purpose. No stashing aloud! Just pretty things and necessities.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- This room serves as a bedroom only. I wanted this room to be full and beautiful, but not cluttered. Relaxing while reading a book is my favorite thing to do before bed. I keep enough books around for variety and just enough storage to hide things that aren't pretty, but necessary. I make the most of this room by keeping it's function simple.
See all entries