- SUTTONWOOD ANTIQUES: 1301 Gravois Street
Chinese and Oriental antique furniture
2. Go-to Shop for Gifts
- THE PORCH: 1700 South Ninth Street
From their site: "Unique gifts and home furnishings with an eclectic mix of fine wine"
3. Best Vintage Shop, Thrift Store, or Flea Market
- REMEMBER ME VINTAGE CLOTHING: 1021 Russell Boulevard
Vintage costumes and a Bakelite collection
4. Favorite Coffee Shop, Café, or Restaurant
- SOULARD COFFEE GARDEN: 910 Geyer Avenue
From their site: "We offer fresh, made from scratch breakfast and lunch items, as well as great coffee, smoothies, espresso, lattes, and specialty drinks."
5. Best Place to Pick Up Groceries
- VINCENT'S MARKET: 2400 South 12th Street
"A Real Neighborhood Store - Established 1912"
6. Best Place to Buy Flowers
- JUNE'S GREENERY: 1915 12th Street
From their site: "Family owned and operated and has been in business for over 25 years"
7. Best Neighborhood Park
- SOULARD MARKET: 730 Carroll Street
From their site: "The oldest farmers market west of the Mississippi"
8. Best Spot to Take Visitors
- McGURK'S BEER GARDEN: 1200 Russell Boulevard
From their site: "Established 30 years ago, John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub and Garden has risen to the top of the class among the Irish Pubs in St. Louis."
Photos: Jake Thanks, Jake!
Interested in sharing your neighborhood with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our Neighborhood Guide Submission Form.