Location: Birmingham, AL
I wanted a room that looked like the rest of the house - I did not want a major theme or a room that screamed "baby!" I find myself drawn to a mix of cottage chic, Anthropologie Bohemia, and French decor.
I LOVE Etsy and Spoonflower so used them for the special touches. My favorite find might be the large white and blue linen that was my grandmother's in her sunroom, in its original frame!
• Wall color: Benjamin Moore Vapor Mist
• Crib and changer: Target Milan by Storkcraft
• Glider: Ballard Designs Larkin
• Floor Lamp: Ballard Designs Outlet Julian
• Crib Bedding: Cottage and Cabin from Etsy
• Daybed Bedding fabric: Classy Interior Fabric in Pensacola and French Stripes Spoonflower, custom made by Cottage and Cabin's Debbie Park from Etsy
• Pintuck pillow: Urban Outfitters
• Daybed: Averill daybed from Ballard Designs, no longer on main website
• Whale Fabric: Spoonflower
• Rug: West Elm leather rug (no longer for sale)
• Mirror in changing 'closet': Ikea Stave Mirror
• Mobile: DIY from Anthropologie ornaments from Christmas 2011
• Curtains: West Elm (no longer for sale)
• Wicker Chest: Antique store in Birmingham
• Baby Blanket: Etsy find dyed in tea
• Books: Antique stores in Birmingham
• Artwork: my grandmother's linen in blue frame from her sunroom, antique store finds, Etsy finds (see my pinterest site for direct links)
Thanks, Anne! Readers, visit Anne and see more photos at Windsor Portfolio.
(Images: Anne/Windsor Portfolio)