- Grand Rapids, MI
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- This is my first bedroom I have ever loved, and it is because I know I am going to be living in this space for a lot longer then any previous space I've lived in. I now know that I have time to tweak and revive my space as I like and make it the most perfect space for me. I adore my imperfect wood floors, and all the light that comes in though my southern facing windows.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- The trick to having a perfect bedroom is making it your own, and make it comfortable. If your space is too cluttered it will make for a hectic sleeping environment, and no one wants that! My second need for a comfy room is a variety of candles. They are my weakness!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- I think it is best to keep the bedroom a relaxing place. I love curling up in bed with my cats to watch a few espisodes of one of my favorite shows, or a good art documentry.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day