- Philadelphia, PA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love bright rooms. I love the warmth wood tones and the color Orange envoke. Like a sunset over a fall day. Colors really inspire moods and life decisions. Also most humans are visual beings it seems right to add a burst of color to your life.
- Colors used in my room:
- Orange/Taupe/Turquiose/Wood tones
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Go with things you love and pull the colors palette out of them! The colors will match up because these are the things in life you LOVE!
- Orange You Inspired
More posts in Room for Color 2012
ATVideo of the Day