- Charleston, SC
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love everything about our bedroom. The bed and nightstands were made by my boyfriend. The L shape of the room makes it possible to have one side clean, even if the dirty laundry has taken over the closet. There is great light, so my plants have a home inside during the winter. Most of my personal photographs and meaningful items are in the bedroom, which always makes me smile.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Do your laundry frequently and have a place for everything. Hide your cords and put flowers on your nightstand.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- I have a vintage Parson's table I use as a vanity. It keeps all my makeup mess out of our tiny bathroom, and makes me feel like a princess when I get ready for work. A reading chair is a nice retreat from the rest of the house, and the dog loves to sleep behind it.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day