- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's the perfect size for me and my dog, Darcy. Although each room is small, I like having separate rooms for sleeping, eating, and lounging.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- It was challenging finding space for my furniture. I inherited my grandfather's beautiful antique bedroom set, and when it wouldn't fit in my bedroom, I decided to move the dresser out into the living room where it serves as a TV stand. I have to go to the living room to get my clothes, but since my place is so small it's not a hassle!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- I would love to be able to change the light fixtures in my apartment. I would also love to buy some art and a rug for my bedroom.
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day