Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Beulah, CO
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Colors left over from another house plus the sudden urge to paint a wall orange before winter's dreariness set in. Somehow they all combined into a summery citrus scheme that I probably couldn't have planned from scratch.
- Colors used in my room
- Main palette: Benjamin Moore: "Orange Sky" on stove wall, "Nacho Cheese on ceiling and window wall". Sherwin Williams: "Alexandrite" on trim.
Adjoining hallway: Farrow & Ball "Teresa's Green", BM "Simply White".
- Tips for using color successfully
- If you can go at it slowly, starting with one color then seeing what it seems to "want", you may get a better result than if you choose all your colors at once from chips.
- Summery Citrus
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012