In addition to the designs from Wa-Kei
, the Japan Ceramic Tile Manufacturers' Association had a small booth at Coverings that held a wealth of unique tiles from various Japanese tile suppliers — I was especially interested in the AGPLUS tiles that are designed to help control humidity levels and odor!
JAPAN CERAMIC TILE MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION MUST-SEES:
• Petite Flower from Miki and Co. Ltd.
• Slender from Miki and Co. Ltd.
• AG Plus — green air and humidity aides from Nagoya Mosaic Tile Co.
• Morning Glory — faceted hexagon tile from Central Pacific Trading Company
• Ichimatsu375 — tile that appears to be woven from Central Pacific Trading Company
• Shadow Stone — from Ceravision Kato Co.
MORE INFO: see links above
Images: Aaron Able