- Niceville, FL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The size of my bedroom is inherently cozyâit's a small space, but I've tried to make it feel bigger with fun, brightly colored curtains hung high and wide. I love that the window is now a focal point, and the curtain color sets the tone for the whole room.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Give everything a space. It's all too easy to clutter up a room when things don't have anywhere to go. Deal with it all once, and everything just falls into place from there on out.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I've set up a leaning desk with an Eames-esque chair in one corner of the room. I use the office for hard work, so the desk area mostly helps to define a space where I can doodle and browse before climbing into bed. It can be hard to create zones in close quarters, but furniture specifically designed for small spaces can help.
My Bedroom Retreat