- Niceville, FL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The size of my bedroom is inherently cozyâit's a small space, but I've tried to make it feel bigger with fun, brightly colored curtains hung high and wide. I love that the window is now a focal point, and the curtain color sets the tone for the whole room.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Give everything a space. It's all too easy to clutter up a room when things don't have anywhere to go. Deal with it all once, and everything just falls into place from there on out.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- I've set up a leaning desk with an Eames-esque chair in one corner of the room. I use the office for hard work, so the desk area mostly helps to define a space where I can doodle and browse before climbing into bed. It can be hard to create zones in close quarters, but furniture specifically designed for small spaces can help.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day