Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I like to think our home has the most stuff in the smallest package. 18' ceilings, wood burning fireplace, loft space, Juliette balcony, and original mahogany millwork are what make it so special. As a designer these are the charms that are hard to recreate so it was a pleasure to make them shine.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Storage is definitely an issue. We each share a closet but have our own sides, making it feel like we each have our own space. Floor space is also at a premium. Our bed is in a loft so that the bedroom is truly still a "room" and not eaten up by a bed frame.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- There are a few finishing touches that could bring the luxe factor to the next level. Somewhere along the way, the original door hardware was replaced and I'd love beautiful new hardware. The kitchen was re-done but we kept the floor which now looks totally foreign. As with most homeowners, the list could go on and on.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013