Michael Cannell of the New York Times interviews Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan, Todd Selby, and Christiane Lemieux of DwellStudio on the 'Undecorate' movement. Plus, Curbed reports on Jay-Z's new lifestyle site, and Racked and Apartment Therapy post photos of the Brooklyn Flea's debut in Williamsburg.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Design Well Within Reach | The New York Times
• 'Marketing Yourself by Design' with Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan at High Point | EAL
• Jay-Z's New Lifestyle Website Has Plenty of Interesting Design Stuff | Curbed
• The Brooklyn Flea Debuts in Williamsburg | Racked
• The Brooklyn Flea Moves Outdoors! | Apartment Therapy
Photo: Melanie Acevedo, From "Undecorate" | The New York Times