Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What I love best about my apartment is the exposed brick. It evokes a warm and comfortable mood, so that I feel as though I am living in a cozy bungalow in the country and not a major city! I also love the clearly defined spaces. The kitchen is separated from the main living area by a door, and I have a private office space in the tiny alcove next to my bedroom area.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge in my studio is storage. I am not a pack rat (which helps a lot!), but taking advantage of the high ceilings by adding wall shelves was a great way to organize books, personal documents, family photos, etc. without cluttering the floor. Purchasing a kitchen cart was also very helpful for adding storage for utensils and dishware.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would love a small loveseat in the main living area and I would also like to start a DIY stencil project in my bathroom!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013