Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's our cozy little love shack. Our apartment is decorated and filled with things that are equally loved by both of us. And because of its smaller size, The Cozy Shack makes us curate our lives. if we find something we love and bring it home, we have to get rid of something else to accommodate it.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Colin has lived in the apartment for the last 9 years, and I moved into it about 4 years ago. This place is an ideal bachelor pad, but as a couple, there is very limited closet space and storage. We both participate in various outdoor sports (rock climbing, cycling, snowboarding) and I also have a crafted assortment of "wearable art" (calling it that makes it more acceptable in the home), so we noticed right away that the things we were amassing together didn't have a home. We decided to use the empty space on the walls/ceiling as a means of stowing our collectables. Can't build out? Then build up!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Easy. We'd get rid of the carpet in this ol' house and lay down a nice wood floor! :)
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013