Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Vancouver, Bc Canada
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the soothing warm colours and feel to our bedroom. We filled our room with objects we love that we've found on our travels or when out in nature. Our room is a relaxing retreat for us because of the natural elements we included in our room: canvas, linen, brass, driftwood, candles, leather, crystals, organic cotton, lace. Our room has a lovely energy, making it such a nice room to relax in. Our kitties, Gigi and Franklin, seem love it too.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I like keeping the bedroom clean and not too cluttered, only placing objects in the room that are very meaningful and soothing. You want to create a calm experience, so the objects should reflect that. Soothing colours and natural materials really make a bedroom restorative and peaceful.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We like to keep our bedroom for time together, sleeping and relaxing. We try not to do any work/school work in our bedroom in order to keep the calm zen energy of the space. It's a space to read, meditate, and have cozy movie nights in bed!
See all entries