Lisa wrote us a few weeks ago with a Good Question about filling the space above her son's new "big boy" bed which happened to be a Jenny Lind style bed. Lisa has always loved this style bed and told us she was determined to get one for her child whether she had a boy or a girl. Well, she has a boy and suggested we round up great examples of Jenny Lind cribs and beds in boys' rooms - great idea! Here you go!
You may associate the more ornate style of Jenny Lind with girls' rooms, but we think this gallery proves they work beautifully for boys. Click through the links to see more of these terrific spaces.
1. White Jenny Lind crib in Finn's Soothing Sleeper.
2. A painted red Jenny Lind bed in Will's Red Bed Room.
3. A "Pumpkin Seed" painted crib in Elliot's Nursery (Newlywed Diaries)
4. & 5. A white Jenny Lind crib replaced by an espresso toddler bed in Bruno's Room Now and Then.
6. A painted red crib as shared by boy-girl twins in Rory & Quinn's Double Fantasy
7. White Jenny Lind crib in Parker's Black & White Beauty.
8. Matching white crib and bed in Henry and Drew's room (The Lettered Cottage).
9. White crib handed down from sister to brother in James' Room (Orange Beautiful)
10. Espresso bed in Oliver's Room (and see the artwork Lisa added by his bed!)
Jenny Lind Cribs: Look Again
(Images: 1. Stacy/Name Your Design 2. Wicked & Weird 3. Newlywed Diaries 4. & 5. Cloud9 Fabrics 6. The Letter B Photography 7. Reader Asheim 8. The Lettered Cottage 9. Orange Beautiful 10. Reader Lisa)