Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Living in a small studio apartment, capitalizing on natural light is key. Having white as the main color in the room keeps it bright and airy. To anchor the space, I used different wood pieces and navy blue accents which stand out against the white walls.
- Colors used in my room
- White, Black, Navy Blue, Brown and Mustard Yellow
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that genuinely speak to you! In the end, it makes it much easier (and fun) to design your space.
- Modern Naturals
See all entries