- Silver Spring, MD
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Our home was built post-war in 1956. It has some really unique features sprinkled throughout. I wanted the living room to be a comfy place that reflected who we are. I picked the gray as a peaceful base and accented the room with pops of happiness- colors that reminded me of our adventures and experiences through life together. It all started with the bright yellow door...
- Colors used in my room
- The color in our living room is Silver Screen by Behr. I love gray because it provides a nice peaceful base for a room. It's light, modern and refreshing. I also used dark gray, black, white and teal accents.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Go with your heart because you know it's always right! Pair your colors with reflections of your personality. Don't be afraid to try something new...that's what life is all about!
- Happy Modern
Room for Color