Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Irvine, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This amazing Caitlin Wilson textile that I used on the pillows. It was a very pretty, but not overly childish print for a nursery.
- Colors used in my room
- BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 8 oz. #570F-7 Midnight Dream Interior/Exterior Paint Sample at The Home Depot
- Tips for using color successfully
- This was an intimidatingly dark color and a lot of friends told me I was crazy. The best tip I have is: Don't listen to the naysayers! If you think it will work, give it a try!
- Midnight Blue
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013