Jessie's "Bright Cobalt & Aqua" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Cincinnati, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We've used similar colors in the rest of our home, so it felt natural, but the bright blue dresser was my starting off point! With white walls, it was really fun to go bold when it came to furniture.
- Colors used in my room:
- Cobalt Blues, Teals, Mints, and Bright Yellows.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Take cues from your closet. What I wear is almost always a good indicator of the colors that I find myself most comfortable with. When in doubt, just go with what you love!
- Bright Cobalt & Aqua