Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Wilmington, NC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Those fabdonkulous paint-by-numbers of Gainsborough's "The Blue Boy." I think I may have been having a bit of a love affair with my Tony Duquette books and I wanted to try something saturated and gutsy... and fun!
- Colors used in my room
- Peacock blue, ice blue, and white with glints of gold.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Test sample colors on the walls before you commit to a whole room, then go for it!
- Peacock Fabdonkulous
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012