Aesthetically minded choices combined with pragmatic needs elicit inevitable ooh's and aah's in a visitor to Copenhagen....
Flowers sprouting in the winter gave many a Dane cause for alarm but also a secret sense of celebration.
From the lighting to the candles, the landscaping to the architecture, the snowsuit-clad toddlers to the fur wearing bicyclist--it's all worth taking in and emulating elsewhere on this earth.
To get the full impact of Jill's Copenhagen trip thus far, check out these posts:
• News Flash: Jill is Off to Copenhagen!
• News: Even the Airports are Beautiful!
• News: Jill's Day Trip to Humlebaek
• Normann Copenhagen: You've Died and Gone to Modern Design Heaven
• Jill's Tour: Hansen Living Kitchen Architecture
• Danish House Tour: Lis and Torben's Proof that Classic Works