Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Sheer coincidence and lucky pairing! I started with the purchase of the persimmon-colored duvet set and I happened to have some Behr "Spa" paint left over from another paint job. It then dawned on me that these two colors would pair quite well together.
- Colors used in my room
- Behr "Spa" paint, DwellStudio Vintage Persimmon Circles duvet set, cream-colored shag rug
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use contrasting colors for the most visual impact!
- Persimmon Heaven
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012