Location: Catonsville, Maryland
My husband loved Star Wars growing up, and I wanted a fun nursery that would grow with our son.
I'm not a fan of pastels or anything too "babyish." It was challenging not overdoing the Star Wars theme, as there are a lot of trinkets and junk that you could fill a room with. The decals were time consuming, yet easy to apply. My husband and I had a lot of fun putting this together. I hope we created a room that our boy will love.
- Decals: Etsy seller piccadillypeddler
- C3PO print: Etsy, seller aswegoarts
- Mobile: Etsy, seller saltyandsweet
- Pillow: Pottery Barn Kids
- Darth Vader rug: Target
(Images: Ruthie Skillman/Ruth E. Skillman Photography)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE