Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Atlanta, GA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The combination was inspired by a painting my aunt did that hangs in that room. I love trying bold combinations of color, and I've always loved the juxtaposition of teal and orange, and finally got the courage to use it in my 1930s bungalow!
- Colors used in my room
- The dominant colors are a light burnt orange and greyish teal.
- Tips for using color successfully
- If going with bold colors on your walls, don't try to match all the accessories in the space to the exact color of your wall. Using more neutral tones in the rest of the space, or bring in subtle shades of the wall color into the decor.
- Bold Contrasts
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012