Jo's "Doily Delight" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Hove United Kingdom
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We live by the seaside so I think the colours of the beach huts and the sea itself have subconsciously inspired me. Also of course the vintage doilies which I used to make the bed throw.
- Colors used in my room:
- White, turquoise, yellow, pink, brown, black, mint.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Don't overdo it. Use a lot of white and pay attention to the balance of any strong areas of color. This way your treasures will shine like jewels and live happily together!
- Doily Delight