- Wilmington, NC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This is address #21 for us (and LAST). We chose to make our home near the ocean Since blue is also our favorite color we used coastal colors in many of the rooms. I think blue has a very calming affect when looking at it. I also painted the ceiling blue. I want your eyes to look up as well as around when you enter each room. All rooms also have different types of ceilings and all are painted in colors.
- Colors used in my room
- I used Sherwin Williams Resolute Blue, Vast Sky and White
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use color. Color reflects moods and personality. As a sewer and quilter I love color. I've always tried to live by my philosophy of "Anything worth doing is worth over doing"! This also applies to color. Color will give you a reaction or else it is boring.
- Coastal Blues
Room for Color