- Kingston Springs, TN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I bought a turquoise duvet cover for my bedroom and I loved it so much I painted the bland white kitchen cabinets a color that always makes me smile. Once I did that walls were screaming for a proper back splash. Since that wasn't in the budget, I painted one!
- Colors used in my room
- Turquoise, Black, White, a grey, toned neutral and jewel toned accents
- Tips for using color successfully
- Color is wonderful, but to keep everything from looking like a circus -- incorporate neutrals.
- Jewel Box Galley
Room for Color