- South Burlington, VT
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My home is warm, comfortable, and has a lot of character. Most of the things in it were sourced from weekend flea markets, garage sales, estate auctions, and thrift shops and came with their little imperfections. Put together in my cookie-cutter space, however, the scratch, the missing part, or the slight tear in the furniture or decor all recede and a cohesive look emerges. Each item in apartment has a story to tell which makes for a great conversation piece whenever guests are around.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Have a creative anchor (an art, a color, or a furniture) and organically decorate around it.
2. Learn to edit your "stuff." It is a good form of (apartment) therapy.
3. Keep it clean and tidy as much as you can.