Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My house is a 1920s hunting cabin situated in the hills. It has lots of natural light, and I love being able to open all of the windows and doors in the summer, which creates a really nice through breeze. In the winter months I love to be able to light the fire and enjoy the coziness of my small house.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Closet space is a little bit challenging, so I have to be quite strict about which clothes stay in the closet and which ones have to go to the thrift store. The other challenge is finding interesting to solutions to things like printers and computers that don't always look so great.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I have an amazing paper light idea that would fill a space in my living room perfectly. I'd love to find a piece of artwork that I love for the wall above my sofa. I'd also like to replace a 70s window addition in my office with something original so it's more in tune with the rest of my house.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013