Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Albuquerque, NM
- Inspiration for my palette:
- As a renter, I don't have the option of painting, so I knew I would be working with warm cream walls and white accents. The moment I saw the fabric on the chairs I fell in love and knew the focus colors would be navy. In a moment of clarity, coral became its twin in accents. I didn't want to overwhelm the space with too many competing colors so I focused on the colors as accents rather than main colors.
- Colors used in my room
- Coral (in various saturations), Navy, White, and Warm Cream
- Tips for using color successfully
- I believe in starting with neutrals and building your color base around a classic white, cream, or black. If you are anything like me, as soon as you find your inspiration, it's more like room envy - you must-have-it-now! When you limit color to accents then you are free to change up the colors as often as inspiration hits!
- Color Me Coral
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013