Dept. of the Navy. Do you love your bathroom? Where did you get your fancy new faucets? Do you prefer a tub or a shower stall? Did you retile in glass or stone? How do you like to store your towels? Let us see.
Often the smallest room in the apartment, bathrooms can nevertheless suck a lot of money and require a bunch of high stakes decisions if you want to upgrade. This month we're going to focus on bathroom resources and tips, and we're doing it with a small contest:
Does Your Bathroom Rock?
Send us your pics along with tips and resources, and we'll post them for everyone to see. Depending on what we get, we will break them out into different categories so that we don't have $25,000 renovations going head to head with a lovely $250 makeover:
Plenty of public exposure
An Apartment Therapy cap and T-Shirt (yes, its true...)
Maybe something else
1. At least 5 GOOD pics that explain your bathroom ("before" and "after" pics are great!)
2. Your name (as you would like to be referred to)
3. Your location
4. How much money you spent on your improvement (if any)
5. Any good resources you recommend (stores and services)
6. A pitch, telling us why your bathroom is great
BY: Monday, June 13th