Matt and Chris's design is a community. These two entrepreneurs returned to our 2nd Meetup with a completely different approach to home design: 30elm, the web's first online community for professional home design...
Giving us a tour, they showed off what is basically a free glossy magazine/archive of beautiful work (by professionals) which can be used to inspire your own plans or connect you with professional help. They just launched in early June and are looking for members to help them kick the tires. Take a tour: 30elm.com.
- Online community for Professional Home Designers and Fans
• Launched earlier this month (after planning and developing the site over the last 9 months) by Matt & Chris, 30elm is the first and only online community for professional home design.
• Consumers can use the site for inspiration, planning, finding professionals and/or just to show off their pad in their blog
• 30elm offers architects, interior designers, high-end contractors and other home design professionals the functionality of a best-in-class website with the visibility of a national shelter magazine
• It's absolutely free for design professionals to create and maintain their portfolios, as well as take advantage of our full array of social networking features. We'll even help design professionals build their portfolios at no charge (just email us at email@example.com)
• We're seeding the site with work from the best design professionals in many of the major metro markets over the summer
• We'd love help kicking the tires, and any feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org) is much appreciated- we expect to make many changes and improvements over the next few months.