The room started black, white, and grey with unisex accents of yellow and green and now that we have a girl we've slowly been adding in pinks and reds.
Junie's favorite spot in the room is the changing table looking up at "goodmorning carl" and telling her pink hippo "henderson" jokes!
We wanted to have fun with the small space and not conform to any "typical" nursery styles. I love Scandinavian design and really pulled all my influence from that area and also my love of crafting and handmade goodness that I can't wait to pass on to miss Junie!!
• Ikea: crib, dresser, bookshelf, rug and rocker
• Vintage: drapes, lamp, owl, patchwork quilt, yellow house and rocker throw
• Handmade: poufs, all crib bedding, and garland
• Artwork: Carl print from Sammy Rose
, • Apple artwork from mom, Mike Tyson from dad (saltypaints.blogspot.com
), fighting polar bears: Luke worley (artfuelinc.com
Thanks Nicci! Readers, visit Nicci at Icci Design.
(Images: Nicci/Icci Design)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE