• Collect flyers from your mail. The more varied and colorful, the better. You can also use magazines and catalogs, but we prefer the thicker weight of these election and junk mail flyers for this project.
• Use a black Sharpie marker to draw droplet shapes on the flyers. We liked drawing them about the same size and shape, but a little variance also makes the finished project more interesting. We drew the droplets over a variety of color backgrounds, with and without text or images within each droplet.
• Next, use a scissor to cut out the droplets, making sure to cut outside the black outline.
• Arrange and glue the droplets on a sheet of paper in an interesting, random pattern.
• Frame the finished piece. Tada! You got yourself some lovely junk mail art!
ATVideo of the Day