Unique and meaningful pieces of jewelry are some of the best kinds. It helps when searching for jewelry if you find an artist that shares your same passions. Our passion is all things geeky and there just so happens to be a lot of geeky jewelers making art.
• More Geek Jewelry From The Waveform Ring Artist has just about every piece of geeky jewelry we didn't know we wanted from Waveform.
• Mike and Maaike: Pixels as Jewelry is a super elegant, yet playful piece of jewelry. Created by Googling famous jewelry pieces, designers Mike and Maaike then 'adjusted' low res images further into even more low res images represented in leather for a completely new interpretation of said pieces.
• Old-School Typewriter Key Jewelry has been around for quite some time and it's a great use for those less fortunate keys. If you want to save a few bucks, try making it yourself!
• Mac or PC Jewelry From Etsy Helps you Declare your Party because there's so much to choose from either side!
• DMT Molecule Necklace is one of the most recent and interesting pieces of geeky jewelry we've come across. Makes you stop and think how we really work.