1. Remember all of the hoopla over Kelly's outfits on Top Design? Now you can get a piece of the mega-designer's new ready-to-wear collection in her fashion shop.
2. An accessories shop - Given Wearstler's love of metals in her designs, jewelry seems like a natural next step for the designer.
3. The home shop features objects, vases, sculpture, tabletop pieces and beautifully photographed books. The brass knot and brass legs are two of my favorites.
4. From the blog - Wearstler makes a three-dimensional 'vibe tray' for each project. (Love that idea!) Trays are then organized on large work tables in her studio. (Shown - the vibe tray for the living room in a Miami villa.)
5. Kelly's portfolio provides inspiring snapshots of her residential and commercial work. (Shown - BG at Bergdorf Goodman.)
MORE KELLY WEARSTLER ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• The 70s: Kelly Wearstler's Next Big Thing
• A Peek Inside Kelly Wearstler's Hollywood Mansion
• Kelly Wearstler's Kooky, Ever-Changing Style
• The Viceroy Snowmass by Kelly Wearstler
• Kelly Wearstler's Malibu Beach Home
Images: Kelly Wearstler