Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Cranford, NJ
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- After my great escape from a dark and dreary basement apartment, I love how bright and cozy my bedroom is now. My apartment has high ceilings and huge windows that let in tons of natural light. It's such a pleasant room to come home to after a long day.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I know it's hard, but try not to be a hoarder. Your bedroom will look so much nicer without mounds of stuff everywhere. Try to keep the collections curated and not cluttered. Being organized is definitely a must in a small bedroom.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I'm pretty much always hanging out in my bedroom - either tapping away on my ipad in my bed or reading a book in the window. I love how I was able to truly make the space my own - everything screams me!
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat