- Denver, CO
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The inspiration for the color scheme all came from a piece of art we purchased on Etsy... and the colors just fell in to place!
- Colors used in my room
- We wanted to play up orange for a little girl's nursery, without being too gender neutral. My favorite part was finding a rug that pulled it all together including a dash of bubblegum pink.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Make sure you select the right paint color. Bring home samples. Light, flooring and room specific conditions must be taken into account prior to a decision. Don't make your choice at the home improvement store (under florescent lights)!
- Orange & Teal
Room for Color