Although we usually know Kate Spade for her women's wear and accessories, she also has a few baby pieces in her line up. Usually we aren't too into designer items, but we think these pieces have the ability to grow right along with your child and be lifetime keep sakes instead of childish chochkies... We aren't usually into things for a child's nursery or bedroom that are just there to collect dust. Just because something has a designer name on it, doesn't always make them that awesome. Plus, they are usually too childish and don't have the ability to grow along with your little one as they get older, which usually results in expensive paper weights.
These few items from Kate Spade stick with silver plating and lacquer for their good looks and are brightly colored and quite eye catching. Check out each item below...
Pictured Left To Right
• Boy Pippin Park Bank: $60 and silver plated. 3"x3.5"
• Girl Pippin Park Bank: $60 and silver plated. 3"x3.5"
• Pippin Park Treasure Box: $30 and silver plated. 1"x1.5" (Perfect for the tooth fairy!)
• Double Wallet Frame: for $30 and silver plated. 3"x2.25"
• Pippin Park Rabbit Cup: $30 and silver plated.
(Images: Kate Spade)