Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Birmingham, AL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- When we moved in, the family room was yellow and mustard (like living in a hotdog!). We wanted a calming colour that would go with the neutral sofas and love how the teal worked out. I added a couple of pink accessories as a complementary colour to the teal.
- Colors used in my room
- We used Venus Teal by Behr on the walls with neutral furniture (creams, whites, beiges) and pops of pink.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I try to stick with neutral colours for big pieces of furniture - sofas, beds etc then add colour with paint and accessories. Paint is a cheap way to add instant impact. Pillows, throws, curtains and art is a great way to add colour especially if you're in a rental and can't paint the walls.
- Cool Calm and Collected
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013