- Washington, DC
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the layout of my space. Even though it is small, everything flows together really well. My french doors are amazing and let in so much natural light and really highlight my wood floors, which are beautiful.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. It's really important to measure your space and choose your furniture wisely. A small chair or a chair without arms can do wonders at making the space feel larger.
2. Choose furniture that has open spaces. Having a coffee table or bookcase with open areas creates the illusion of more space, even if the piece physically takes up the same space.
3. Don't buy too much. Less is more.