Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Albany, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the natural light, and how easy it was to arrange my bedroom how I wanted. My reading nook is by my bay windows, not too far from my bed, but the fact that I have all of this space in a smaller than average bedroom is amazing. Plus, the view of Albany that I have is spectacular!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Try to arrange your bedroom so you have feng shui. Where your bed is placed in relation to the door and windows is key for a healthy, comfortable space. Always try and utilize your storage space or lack thereof. I have things underneath both my bed and chair, organized in bins and buckets for easy access without the eye sore!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom is where I sleep, and my nook area is where I read and sometimes even eat! I feel most comfortable in my bedroom out of all of the other spaces in my apartment.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat