Katharina's "Modern Pastels" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Aschaffenburg Deutschland
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I was looking for a color which is a good base for decorating during the seasons. With this light grey I can add bright colors in summer and natural colors and wood tones for fall.
- Colors used in my room:
- I used light grey to create a clear and calming color. Accents in coral make the room looking warm and cozy.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Use subtle colors for big areas and set accents with bright colors, so you can change the look of a room easily!
- Katharina Pasternak