- Merrimac, MA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- There is a tremendous amount of light that floods my house so I thought that the walls could handle a dramatic and deep color like navy. I didn't want to make everything too dark so I complimented it with a crisp, cool white.
- Colors used in my room
- Loyal blue and pure white, both by Sherwin-Williams. Using the navy and white as a base, I added browns to keep the room from looking too nautical, and accented with metallics and kelly green.
- Tips for using color successfully
- The best tip I can offer is to be fearless. It is only paint, it can be changed. It is far better to try a color and have to paint over it than live with beige.
- Formal Navy
Room for Color