Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Watsonville, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's cozy! It's a funky beach shack, but we have the most beautiful view of the whole Monterey Bay from every room in our house. I love all the windows in our house, it allows so much natural light in. I love a sunny home!
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Storage, of course. I love to hit the Goodwill and flea market where I always find new treasures. I just try to keep the treasure on the small size. If I find something amazing and big, I'll move it in and move something else out to our storage unit. We love our storage unit, it allows for constant furniture/ accessory rotation. So fun!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Oh, if I win the prize money, it would go straight to reupholstering some awesome bamboo and cane chairs (kept in my storage unit), alongside wallpapering my bedroom! Also some new fabric to cover my sofa pillows, and maybe a few new house plants. I'm sure it would go in a hurry.
See all entries