- San Francisco, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This room was inspired by the sea breeze and toasty Miami heat. Living in the often foggy Seacliff district of San Francisco, I wanted this room to feel warm and bright. Now, when the fog seeps through the windows you can't help but feel sunny in this room.
- Colors used in my room
- Coral, teal, cobalt blue, peony, black, and white.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Go big or go home- no pun intended. After sampling several color options I opted for the boldest color and it was just what this bedroom needed. Painting the whole room would have made the space feel dark, but with most of the walls remaining white, the room feels warm yet light.
- Coral Gables
Room for Color